7EpicDays.com User Agreement
Terms and Conditions
1. User Agreement: Read this User Agreement carefully prior to using 7EpicDays.com (VVebsite) and the services offered. You use of this Website means you accept all of the terms and conditions (Terms) of the User Agreement. Should you not agree to the all of the Terms, please do not use this Website. This User Agreement may be updated occasionally, and your use of the Website binds you to the latest User Agreement in force.
2. Ownership: This Website, and all of the content including images, text software, trademarks (Content), are fully owned and operated, and copyrighted, by BSFG Travel Network, Inc. (BSFG). Any copying or transmission of the Content beyond non-commercial private use, without written permission from BSFG is prohibited. 7EpicDays.com is a trademark of BSFG. Products, services, or information owned by third parties are offered alongside BSFG-owned Content. However, BSFG does not own, operate, or take responsibility for any third party information, beyond it's identity on the website. Your use of third party information from the Website is dependent on third party terms for their marks. It is your responsibility to read and understand all third-party information prior to using their services or information.
3. Use of this Website: By using this Website and/or registering on this Website you agree that you are 18 years of age and have capacity to contract. You are responsible for maintaining and keeping current your account information and the use of your account, including your user id and password information. If you know your account has been accessed improperly, you should contact the Website immediately at the contact information below. You represent that you are using this Website for legitimate reservations or purchases for personal, non-commercial use and not for any other purposes, including fraudulent uses, any resale of reservations or information, and not allow any third-party use on your behalf. Should the Website determine any improper use on your behalf, this Website reserves the right to limit or prohibit your use of this Website. Unauthorized use of this Website may result in the cancellation of reservations by the Website with no Website liability to you. This Website is located in the United States, therefore you agree to abide by all applicable laws to the United States. Lastly, at the Website sole discretion, at any time and without advance notice or liability, the Website may suspend, terminate or restrict your access to all or any portion of the Website.
5. Warranty and Liability Disclaimers: All content and services provided on the Website are provided as available from third-party entities. This website and the owners of the Website expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, and security and accuracy, as well as all warranties arising by usage of trade, course of dealing, or course of performance. This Website makes no warranty or guarantee that information or services on the website are current, complete, timely, secure, errorless, accurate, applicable to your circumstances or meets your requirements, or otherwise warrants that the quality of the products, services, information or other material obtained by you through the Website will meet your expectaion. This Website, together with our officers, directors, employees, representatives, affiliates, and providers, will not be responsible or liable for any damages to or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property as the result of your access to this Website, your downloading of any content from this Website, or any injury, death, loss, claim, act of god or war, accident, delay, or any direct, special, exemplary, punitive, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind (including without limitation lost profits or lost savings), whether based in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, that arise out of or is in any way connected with any use of this Website, any failure or delay (including without limitation the use of or inability to use any component of this Website for reservations or ticketing), or the performance or non performance by us or any provider, even if we have been advised of the possibility of damages to such parties or any other party. Some states do not allow the limitation of liability, so the limitations above may not apply to you.
6. Indemnification: Based upon these terms and conditions, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold us and the Third-Party providers and each of our officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against any claim, cause of action, liability, expense, loss or demand, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of, or in any way connected with your breach of these Terms or the agreements made part of these Terms by reference, your use of or access to this Website.
7. Third Party Providers: This Website provides services and information from third-party providers and does not in any way imply, suggest, or constitute any sponsorship or approval by any third-party providers or vise versa. This website is not responsible for the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of information it may obtain from third-party providers, and your use of their services is at your own risk, and this website has no liability with respect to their acts, omissions, errors, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence for any personal injuries, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses resulting from your interactions with third-party providers. Additionally, any third-party website you link to from this Website is not operated or controlled by this Website, and is not an endorsement. You agree not to create a link from any website, including any website controlled by you, to this Website. You agree to follow the terms or conditions of purchase imposed by any third-party provider with whom you elect to deal.
8. Nothing contained in these Terms will be deemed to constitute either party as the agent or representative of the other party, or partners for any purpose. You may not assign, delegate or transfer your rights or obligations under these Terms. We may assign our rights and duties under these Terms without such assignment being considered a change to the Terms and without notice to you. We may modify these Terms, at any time, with notice posted on the website. Your continued use of this Website following the posting of notice of any modification will be subject to the Terms in effect at the time of your use. If you object to any provision of these Terms or any subsequent modifications to these Terms, immediately terminate use of this Website. If a court finds any of these Terms to be unenforceable or invalid, that Term will be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law and the other Terms will remain valid and enforceable. These Terms, together with those agreements made a part of these Terms by reference, make up the entire agreement between us relating to your use of this Website. The laws of the State of Washington, USA, without regard to its conflict of laws rules, will govern these Terms, as well as your and our observance of them. If you take any legal action relating to your use of this Website or these Terms, you agree to file such action only in the state and federal courts located in Seattle, Washington, USA. In any such action or any action we may initiate, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover all legal expenses incurred in connection with the action, including but not limited to costs, both taxable and non-taxable, and reasonable attorney fees. You acknowledge that you have read and understood these Terms, and that these Terms have the same force and effect as a signed agreement.
9. Contact Us: Should you have any comments or questions for us, please contact us here:
Attn: Legal C/O BSFG Travel Network, Inc.
201 3rd Ave, Ste 3400
Seattle, WA 98101-3034